Address: 1265 West 6th Street Suite 400, Cleveland, OH 44113
Lawyer Firm: The Chandra Law Firm LLC
|Areas of Practice||Employment Discrimination, Civil Rights, Civil Litigation, White-Collar Criminal Defense, Disability Discrimination|
Patrick Haney has been active in the firm’s employment-discrimination, retaliation, and civil-rights practices, providing thorough legal research, writing, trial-advocacy services. His experience also includes service in the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic at Case Western Reserve University School of Law. While at the clinic, he was instrumental in preparing a jurisdictional memo and merits brief in a sanctions case before the Ohio Supreme Court.
A magna cum laude graduate, Haney served as a contributing editor on the Case Western Reserve Law Review. His writing was twice published in that journal, and he received the Law Review’s honor for Outstanding Note of the Year. Haney earned the top grade in the class for the Law Review Seminar and Contract Drafting. He also was selected by his graduating class to receive the Dean’s Community Service Award.
Before entering law school, Haney earned his accounting degree from Bowling Green State University and worked at a Cleveland-area tax and accounting firm.
Haney is admitted to practice law in Ohio.
Other lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Richardson, Jeffrey S. - 2 views
- Zukerman, Larry W. Esq. - 0 views
- Malone, Sean P. - 8 views
- Lustig, Arthur F. - 6 views
- Carnahan, Benjamin D. - 4 views
- Jenne, Roger E. - 6 views
- Thompson, James S. - 3 views
- Szubski, Grace A. - 8 views
- Shero-Cuiffo, Megan - 0 views
- Cindric, Joseph N. Esq. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Pinney, Jon J. - 8 views
- Weingrad, Stephen C. - 9 views
- Boles, Edgar - 11 views
- Lustig, Robert M. - 9 views
- Nagorney, Frank P. - 12 views
- Beistel, Peggy S. - 9 views
- Kucharski, Timothy J. - 9 views
- Hupp, Steven J. - 8 views
- Kraemer, Lisa R. - 10 views
- Joseph, Kathryn Theresa Esq. - 16 views