Harmon, Heather L.
Address: Bank of America Tower, International Place 100 Southeast Second Street 44th Floor, Miami, FL 33131
Lawyer Firm: Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Bankruptcy Law, Insolvency|
Heather L. Harmon practices in the areas of bankruptcy and insolvency, including representation of Chapter 11 debtors-in-possession, bankruptcy and liquidating trustees as well as creditors’ committees in the areas of corporate restructuring, orderly liquidation, litigation, and debtor-creditor relations. She has been principally involved in the claims reconciliation process in cases with claims exceeding $200 million and the prosecution and defense of multiple bankruptcy avoidance actions. Harmon is an active member of the Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida, serving as the former treasurer and second vice president. She is also a member of the International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar, the University of Florida Alumni Association and the Broward County Gator Club®. She has been named a "Rising Star" in Florida Super Lawyers. Harmon was formerly an adjunct lecturer at Barry University, teaching "Introduction to Bankruptcy Law."
Harmon is a member of The Florida Bar and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida. She received her juris doctor, with honors, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2002, where she was a teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing and Appellate Advocacy curriculums. Harmon earned a bachelor of science in business administration, with honors, from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business in 1999, specializing in finance and real estate. She completed her post-baccalaureate graduate work in real estate development, building construction and urban analysis.
Other lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Nicastro, Eric W. - 2 views
- Vaughan, Antar K. - 1 views
- Hoffman, Fredric A. - 4 views
- Dorne, Craig M. - 3 views
- Arango, Ignacio E. - 1 views
- Regueiro, Rainier Esq. - 3 views
- Perez , Anthony M. - 3 views
- Isaiah, Amir A. - 3 views
- Garbett, David S. - 5 views
- Allen, Philip A. III - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Alden, Christine J. - 10 views
- Kelso, John R. - 9 views
- Fee, James F. Jr. - 24 views
- Quesada, Marco A. - 10 views
- Bradford, Omar K. - 9 views
- Battista, Paul J. - 10 views
- Citrin, Mark - 8 views
- Perlman, Jonathan E. - 18 views
- Dombovary, Elizabeth B. - 11 views
- Doliner, Deborah - 8 views