Harris, Bruce M.
Address: 1201 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32801
Lawyer Firm: Harris Harris Bauerle Ziegler Lopez
|Areas of Practice||Eminent Domain|
Bruce Harris practices law exclusively in the areas of property rights and eminent domain. He has handled hundreds of eminent domain cases on behalf of property owners and condemning authorities.
Bruce serves as an adjunct professor at both the University of Florida and Florida A & M University’s College of Law. He teaches courses on eminent domain and land use. Bruce is a frequent speaker on the various issues concerning eminent domain. Bruce has published numerous articles on eminent domain and has twice chaired the National Eminent Domain Conference. He has taught eminent domain continuing education courses in Atlanta, Raleigh, Chicago, Philadelphia, St. Louis and throughout Florida.
Born in Bartow, Florida, Bruce was raised in Orlando. He graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in history and received his J.D. from the University of Florida College of Law.
Bruce is a past president of the U.F. College of Law Alumni Council. He is currently a member of the Board of Trustees for the College of Law and is also a member of the U.F. Library Leadership Board.
Bruce is an AV-rated trial attorney by Martindale-Hubbell.
Other lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- DeLattre, Thomas - 4 views
- Hartwell, Lia - 22 views
- Morey, John A - 6 views
- Lopez, Edgar - 3 views
- Horwitz, Mark L. - 3 views
- DeAngelis, John L. Jr. - 1 views
- Johnson, Samantha - 4 views
- McMichen, Dorothy J. - 4 views
- Holmes, N. Diane - 4 views
- Parker, Henry Clay IV - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- Brice, Vanessa Lee - 9 views
- Vazquez, Roberto M - 10 views
- Cohen, Corey Ira - 6 views
- Wieland, Glen D. - 7 views
- Delaney, Suzanne Esq. - 8 views
- Pucylowski, Albert William - 52 views
- Munroe, Atiya - 11 views
- Marin, Carmelina - 6 views
- Lopez, Alejandro Rafael - 9 views
- Storey, Edward A. III Esq. - 8 views