Hartzell, John M. Jr.
Address: Three Gateway Center 401 Liberty Ave. 22nd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Lawyer Firm: Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Estates and Trusts, Business Law, Will and Trust Litigation|
As chair of the Estates and Trusts Department, John focuses his legal practice on estate planning, and estate and trust administration. With prior experience as a Certified Public Accountant, John leverages his knowledge of tax law for businesses and individuals in preparing estate and gift tax plans, and works with business owners on their succession planning matters. Additionally, John counsels landowners with oil and gas interests on their tax and estate planning challenges. John is skilled at using sophisticated estate planning techniques to minimize federal and state death taxes, and to transfer wealth in a controlled and efficient manner.
John regularly presents seminars to lawyers, accountants, and financial planners for continuing professional education and general information concerning estate planning, corporate tax and business succession planning, and estate administration matters.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stroyd, Arthur H. - 10 views
- Balicki, Jeffrey B. - 4 views
- Molnar, Elisabeth W. - 2 views
- Sneath, Henry M. - 1 views
- Kokal, Sandra Weigel - 1 views
- Stickman, William Shaw IV - 2 views
- Lalama, Jeffrey R. - 8 views
- Rogers, Matthew - 3 views
- Dastur, Nariman P. - 2 views
- Gladden, Thomas D. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Williams, Kelly A. - 15 views
- Kikta, Matthew T. - 12 views
- Ricciuti, Randall T. - 10 views
- Dumnich, John G. - 10 views
- Williams, Douglas A. - 8 views
- Cook, Amanda C. - 9 views
- Kane, John R. - 16 views
- Bonnesen, Amanda J. - 9 views
- Devine, Bryan C. - 21 views
- Behers, Carol A. - 8 views