Hayes, David V.
Address: 1180 Peachtree Street, N.E. Suite 3000, Atlanta, GA 30309
Lawyer Firm: David Pardue; Owen Gleaton, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Business Counseling & Litigation, General Property, Casualty, Trucking and Transportation Litigation, Government Law and Liability, Insurance Defense, Medical Liability & Health Care Law, Product Liability|
David V. Hayes is an associate practicing in the firm's medical malpractice, products liability, governmental liability and corporate law practice groups. David also maintains a governmental relations practice at the state and local levels. From Birmingham, Alabama, David received his B.A. in Political Science from Samford University. Upon graduation David worked in the Washington D.C. offices of Congressmen Spencer Bachus and Mike Rogers before accepting a position in the Legislative Affairs Division of the National Rifle Association. David returned to Birmingham and attended the Cumberland School of Law where he was an Associate Editor on the American Journal of Trial Advocacy, a member of the Cumberland Trial Advocacy Board and a member of the Cumberland National Negotiation Team. His student note, "Browning v. U.S.: Is A Court's Refusal To Give A Jury Instruction Regarding Pretext In An Employment Discrimination Case Reversible Error?" was published in the Spring 2009 issue of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy.
After graduating law school, David accepted the Sir Edward Coke Scholarship to study for an LL.M. in International Business and Commercial Law at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England. After spending a year in England and receiving his LL.M., David and his wife moved to his wife's hometown of Atlanta.
David is admitted to practice law in Georgia and Alabama and is involved in the American Bar Association, the Georgia Bar Association and the Atlanta Bar Association. In 2013, he was elected to serve as Member-at-Large on the Executive Council of the Young Lawyer's Division of the Georgia Bar Association. Additionally, David was appointed by the American Bar Association to serve as an Associate Judge on the Awards and Subgrants Team of the Young Lawyer's Division.
David spends his free time cheering for the Alabama Crimson Tide, being involved in the Atlanta Alumni Chapter of Sigma Chi, spending time outdoors and traveling. He and his wife, Elizabeth, reside in Buckhead.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Sanford, Jessica Elizabeth - 7 views
- Schwartz, Dale M. - 10 views
- Johnson, David V. - 8 views
- McGowan , Charlene Swartz - 8 views
- Cashbaugh, Travis - 4 views
- Radin, Sam E. - 14 views
- Pound, Theodore E.G. - 4 views
- Pardue, David L. - 3 views
- Edwards, Whitney Bly - 5 views
- Kaufman, Robert J. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Egan, Michelle Cohen - 19 views
- Hurley, Miles Patrick - 20 views
- Conaway, Dan - 21 views
- Lowry, Stephen G. - 15 views
- Wichalonis, Kimberly Ezell - 16 views
- Olson, David A. - 16 views
- Smith, Paula Ferguson - 23 views
- Hotchkiss, Paul I. - 17 views
- Hilley, Ronald L. - 17 views
- Hunter, Nigel H Esq. - 16 views
Most rated lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Cherry, Veda V. Thames - 0 votes
- Stubley, Robby - 0 votes
- Coolidge-Kaplan, Anne H. - 0 votes
- McGee, Montoya - 0 votes
- Johnson , Charles E. III (“Trip”) - 0 votes
- Brown, Stephanie F. - 0 votes
- McGowan , Charlene Swartz - 0 votes
- Wright, Derek M. - 0 votes
- Anderson, Precious - 0 votes
- Berry, Kimberly - 0 votes