Heenan, Scott M.
Address: 30 Garfield Place Suite 540, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Lawyer Firm: Cook & Logothetis, LLC
|Areas of Practice||General Litigation, Appellate Law|
Scott Heenan is Of Counsel to Cook & Logothetis, LLC. Scott’s practice areas include general civil litigation, and appellate law.
Scott received his law degree from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2002 and his undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Cincinnati in 1996. While in law school, Scott served as law clerk to the Honorable Thomas C. Nurre. A notable accomplishment from his time with Judge Nurre was having the privilege of drafting the court’s Cincinnati Arts Ass’n v. Jones decision, a First Amendment case that sprang forth from the 2001 riots. This was the only decision Judge Nurre had published in his more than three decades on the bench.
Scott began practicing law as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, a position he continues to hold while working with Cook & Logothetis, LLC. As a prosecutor, Scott has handled hundreds of cases in the Ohio’s 1st District Court of Appeals and in the Ohio Supreme Court.
In addition, Scott was a practitioner contributor to the most recent edition of Black’s Law Dictionary.A lifelong resident of Cincinnati, Scott currently resides with his wife and son in Delhi Township.
Other lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Blatt, P. Andrew Ph.D. - 0 views
- Poffenberger, J. Dwight Jr. - 2 views
- Klingler, Robert A. - 1 views
- Hoffsis, Stephen B. - 5 views
- Fagel, Barry F. - 5 views
- Fisher, W. Thomas - 2 views
- Hyland, Robert G. - 0 views
- Mooney, Joseph - 4 views
- Ahrens, Gregory F. - 5 views
- Hart, Robert R. Jr. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jordan, Mark W. - 8 views
- Mire, Terrence A. - 8 views
- Hinegardner, Charles L. - 9 views
- Schatz, Brett A. - 8 views
- Essig, Ellen - 8 views
- Bossin, Phyllis G. - 6 views
- Penrose, Stuart W. - 9 views
- Burr, Peter A. - 7 views
- O’Shea, Jill T. - 8 views
- Campbell, Richard R. - 7 views