Herreras, Aaron A.
Address: 818 Connecticut Ave., NW Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20006
Lawyer Firm: Kalijarvi, Chuzi, Newman & Fitch, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Aaron Herreras joined KCNF in January 2016. She received her education at the University of Chicago (B.A., 2010) and the George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2015), where she was Executive Editor for The Federal Circuit Bar Journal, a Member of the GW Moot Court Board and the GW Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, and awarded the Ogden W. Fields Labor Law Award for highest overall proficiency in labor law.
At the George Washington University Law School, Ms. Herreras focused her studies on labor and employment law. While in law school, Ms. Herreras interned at the American Federation of Government Employees, working on employment discrimination cases for federal sector employees. She also interned at the National Labor Relations Board in the Appellate and Supreme Court Litigation Branch, assisting on cases concerning unfair labor practice charges filed by Employers, Unions, and individuals.
Previously, Ms. Herreras worked as a Case Manager at Bergmann & Moore, LLC in Bethesda, Maryland. There, Ms. Herreras handled Veterans disability claims at all levels of the VA administrative process.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Michael, Angela - 0 views
- Kimmett, Charles T. - 2 views
- Schlemlein, Garth A. - 0 views
- Zygar, Candace S. - 6 views
- O’Brien, John L. - 4 views
- Stewart, Michael A. - 4 views
- Mitchell, Tami L. Esq - 8 views
- Teachout, Valerie A. - 0 views
- Venneman, Tom - 6 views
- McNeil, Al - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Pasekoff, Marc E. - 26 views
- Eisenmann, James M. - 8 views
- Dale, G. Allen - 8 views
- Siegwart , Kristan A. - 11 views
- Renner, Richard R. - 9 views
- Brillian, John H. - 15 views
- Kass, Brian L. - 17 views
- Newman, Elizabeth L. - 8 views
- Harris, Scott Blake - 7 views
- Sifers, Randall W. - 9 views