Hirsch, Matt A.
Address: 2300 Henderson Mill Road NE Suite 412, Atlanta, GA 30345
Lawyer Firm: Cohen & Hirsch
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense|
Matt Hirsch has been practicing law in Georgia for 15 years. He understands what a frightening place the courts can be for those who have never experienced them, and even for those who unfortunately have.
Matt Graduated from the University of Georgia with a BA in Criminal Justice. From there he received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. He was born and raised in Columbus, Georgia, and even practiced law there before moving back to Atlanta in 2006.
Matt has dedicated his career to guiding and defending adults and children accused of criminal offenses through the criminal justice process. He has represented hundreds of people on a wide array of felony, misdemeanor, and traffic related crimes in Superior Court, State Court, Juvenile Court, and Municipal Traffic Courts all over the Metro-Atlanta area and the State of Georgia.
Matt is most proud of the friendships and relationships he’s cultivated with prosecutors, law enforcement agents, and other lawyers practicing in a wide variety of other practice areas.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Davis, Alonzo - 15 views
- Johnson, Daniele C. Esq. - 2 views
- Geren, Lucas - 18 views
- Grest, Gabrielle - 4 views
- Reynolds, M. Paul - 5 views
- Spainhour, Kevin A. - 3 views
- Hungeling, David J. - 0 views
- Zhou, X. Layne - 1 views
- Hoying, Denise D. - 4 views
- Sperling, Gilbert III - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- McLendon, Jason Michael - 15 views
- Conaway, Dan - 15 views
- Ichter, Cary - 16 views
- Mabra, Ronnie E. Jr. Esq. - 20 views
- Reddick, T. Michele - 12 views
- McCain, Gary R. (“Rusty”) - 18 views
- Kiber, Troy A. - 14 views
- Egan, Michelle Cohen - 17 views
- Lowry, Stephen G. - 14 views
- Kim, Patty K. - 18 views