Hodgson, Benjamin L.
Address: 2111 E. Highland Ave. Suite B440, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Lawyer Firm: Righi Fitch Law Group
|Areas of Practice||Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Construction Defect Litigation, Construction Design Litigation, Professional Malpractice: Attorneys and Healthcare providers|
Benjamin Hodgson is a senior associate of the Righi Fitch Law Group. He is an attorney with over 13 years of insurance defense experience and has represented architects, engineers, surveyors, and design builders in complex litigation and transaction based issues. His other practice areas include personal injury, commercial litigation, construction defect litigation, and construction design litigation.
Mr. Hodgson has tried multiple cases in courts throughout the state of Arizona. One case in particular went all the way to the Arizona Supreme Court. In that case Benjamin represented a land surveyor who allegedly failed to account for material that the land developer had to remove, thus causing the land developer unexpected costs. Benjamin led a successful defense on behalf of the land developer and saved his client around $3 million. In another case, Benjamin represented an architect who had invested several years in designing a custom, multi-million dollar home in the Desert Mountain area. Before anything had been built on the land, the land owner sued the architect alleging that his plans and designs were defective. The Plaintiff sought to recover everything he had paid to the architect, but Benjamin obtained a defense verdict for his architect client.
Benjamin also makes sure to dedicate some of his practice to pro bono work for the disabled and mentally ill. Benjamin takes it upon himself to ensure that the mentally ill and disabled understand their rights. He helps them get the proper assistance from both state and non-profit organizations. He has been dedicated to helping the mentally ill and disabled for over the past ten years.
When Benjamin is not at work he enjoys artistic endeavors. He is also an avid collector of old-time radio broadcasts and TV memorabilia.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Dunne, Victoria M. - 6 views
- Eaves, J. Arthur - 5 views
- Guttilla, Phillip P. - 15 views
- Warnick, Emerson Tanner - 2 views
- Smetana, Kathryn A. - 8 views
- Ducharme, Wayne B. - 4 views
- Franco, Jorge Jr. - 5 views
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 0 views
- Baker, Michael S. - 9 views
- Flaherty, Brian M. - 11 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Beckwith, Jessica L. - 10 views
- Isaac, Elliot Spencer - 8 views
- Quinn, Sean J. - 10 views
- Starr, Brian S. - 9 views
- Fleischmann, Mitchell W. - 8 views
- Hodgson, Benjamin L. - 9 views
- Mozdzen, Michelle - 8 views
- Weinstein, Bard - 40 views
- Heger, Brett B. - 12 views
- Bartz, Matthew William - 25 views