Howell, Laurie M.
Address: 4110 Truxel Road Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95834
Lawyer Firm: TFLG, A Law Corporation
|Areas of Practice||Landlord/Tenant, Foreclosure & Alternatives, Real Estate, Bankruptcy|
LAURIE HOWELL joined TFLG in January of 2010 and serves as "of counsel" to TFLG.
Ms. Howell has practiced law for over 30 years and has extensive litigation and appellate experience in the field of real estate, including judicial and nonjudicial foreclosures, landlord-tenant, rent control, property owner, manager and real estate broker defense, title litigation, land use, creditor bankruptcy, as well as commercial and consumer debt collection, including FDCPA defense.
A native of San Francisco, Ms. Howell received her B.A. from San Francisco State University and JD from Golden Gate University. She is admitted to The State Bar of California and federal bars of the Northern, Central, Eastern and Southern Districts.
While practicing in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ms. Howell frequently sat as a Pro Tem judge in the Alameda County Small Claims Court hearing landlord-tenant and other matters, and participated in the Lawyers in the Library program providing legal assistance to the community. Ms. Howell has additionally spent time as a practicing real estate broker and in property management.
Other lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Bean, Noah M. - 5 views
- Garberson, Thomas M. - 5 views
- Cutter, Margot P. - 6 views
- Bartholomew, Hal D. - 5 views
- Widders, Drew M. - 3 views
- Cohen, Fredrick S. (Rick) CFLS - 4 views
- Perkins, Robin K. - 1 views
- McCaslin, John C. - 13 views
- Romero, Christopher G. - 4 views
- Luoma, R. Todd - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Grunwald, Natalya V. - 15 views
- Willis, Tonya - 10 views
- Steinberg, Daniel M. - 10 views
- Clark, Joshua B. - 11 views
- Lucido, Anna M. - 17 views
- Fetzer, Dianne M. - 8 views
- Dudensing, Edward P. - 19 views
- Nahan, Emily - 8 views
- Fernandez, Eric Gene - 8 views
- Fairbrook, John D. - 13 views