Inafuku, Jordan K.
Address: Five Waterfront Plaza, 4th Floor 500 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96813
Lawyer Firm: McCorriston Miller Mukai MacKinnon LLP
|Areas of Practice||Complex Civil Litigation, Insurance Defense Work, Appeals, Government Relations, Native Hawaiian Rights|
Jordan Inafuku is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. His practice focuses primarily on complex civil litigation, insurance defense, appeals, and government relations.
An alumnus of the Kamehameha Schools-Kapalama Campus, Mr. Inafuku received his Bachelor of Arts in Science, Technology, and Society from Stanford University, where he was a member of the men’s volleyball team that captured the 2010 NCAA Championship.
Mr. Inafuku returned home to attend the University of Hawaii at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law (“Richardson”), where he received awards for achieving the highest grades in Civil Procedure, Legal Practice, Appellate Advocacy, Native Hawaiian Rights, Intellectual Property Litigation, Administrative Law, and Business Associations. As a member of Richardson’s Native American Moot Court Team, Mr. Inafuku won Second Place Best Team with partner Kelsey S. Yamaguchi at the National Native American Moot Court Competition in 2014 and First Place Best Oral Advocate in 2015. Mr. Inafuku served as a tutor for Richardson’s Ulu Lehua Program, as an Alaka’i for ‘Ahahui O Hawaii, and as Co-Managing Editor for the University of Hawaii Law Review. In 2015, Mr. Inafuku graduated summa cum laude with a Native Hawaiian Law Certificate.
M4 hired Mr. Inafuku as a summer associate in 2013 and 2014 before he started as an associate.
Other lawyers in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Luke, Sylvia J. - 7 views
- Simons, David F. - 8 views
- Fitzsimmons, Sean - 6 views
- Kawamura, Robert D. - 2 views
- Sakumoto, Randall F. - 4 views
- Fairbanks, David L. - 3 views
- Suzuki, Norman H. - 1 views
- Hart, Brook - 4 views
- Lee, Lynnae Esq. - 3 views
- Markham, Ryan K. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Chin, Bennett J. - 26 views
- Honda, Glenn T. - 10 views
- Kim, Daniel T. - 8 views
- Pettit-Toledo, Miyoko - 9 views
- Mukai, Shaun M. - 9 views
- Kamiya, Derek T. - 31 views
- Park, Shanlyn A.S. - 9 views
- Kato, Keith K. - 13 views
- Doi, Gavin K. - 10 views
- Ferrer, Shelby N. - 10 views