Jansing, John G.
Address: One South Main Street Suite 1590, Dayton, OH 45402
Lawyer Firm: Altick & Corwin Co., L.P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Creditor Rights, Creditor Bankruptcy Issues|
Mr. Jansing recently joined the law firm of Altick & Corwin Co, LPA. He has been in practice for over 20 years and focuses primarily on creditor rights and creditor bankruptcy issues. Mr. Jansing was appointed to the panel of Chapter 7 Trustees for Springfield and Dayton in 2009. He handles approximately 600-800 trustee cases each year. Mr. Jansing also handles collection and real estate matters. Some of his representative clients are Ally Financial, Nuvell Credit Company, Santander Consumer USA, AmeriCredit Financial Services, DayMet Credit Union, CODE Credit Union and Standard Register Federal Credit Union.
Mr. Jansing earned his bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from the University of Cincinnati and his J.D from University of Dayton School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association and the American Bankruptcy Law Forum.
Mr. Jansing is married and lives in Washington Township with his wife and three teenage children. He is very active in the Alter High School girls soccer program and the Alter Boosters Club.
Other lawyers in Dayton, Ohio
- Deaton, Susan Marie - 41 views
- Martin, Patrick - 4 views
- Schmidt, David R. - 4 views
- McHugh, Stephen M. - 3 views
- Freeman, Jonathan B. - 5 views
- Malocu, Frank A. - 4 views
- Schierloh, Joshua - 3 views
- Hartley, Aaron P. - 2 views
- Friesinger, Patricia J. - 2 views
- Gounaris, Nicholas George - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Dayton, Ohio
- Glass, Erica L. - 7 views
- DeVeny, Dain N. - 24 views
- Hansen, Chad D. - 8 views
- Blankenship, Amy N. - 7 views
- Bower, Glenn L. - 7 views
- Intili, Thomas J. - 7 views
- Wilberding, Merle F. - 7 views
- Gruenberg, Jonas J. - 5 views
- McMullen, Justin M. - 6 views
- Henderson, Toby K. - 8 views