Kawana, Sabrina M.
Address: Five Waterfront Plaza, 4th Floor 500 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96813
Lawyer Firm: McCorriston Miller Mukai MacKinnon LLP
|Areas of Practice||Litigation|
Sabrina M. Kawana is an associate in the firm’s litigation department.
Ms. Kawana graduated from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts degree in politics. After returning home to O‘ahu, Ms. Kawana attended the William S. Richardson School of Law. She received awards for the highest grade in Civil Rights and Construction Litigation courses. Ms. Kawana also served as the co-managing editor for the law review, gala coordinator for the Advocates for Public Interest Law, and captain of the Manfred Lachs Moot Court Competition team.
Following law school, Ms. Kawana clerked for the Honorable Jeannette H. Castagnetti, Deputy Chief of the First Circuit Court of Hawaii.
Ms. Kawana joined the firm in November 2018.
Other lawyers in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Johnson, Deborah A. - 8 views
- Holcomb, Richard L. - 4 views
- McTernan, Patrick F. - 3 views
- Toma, Brian T. - 3 views
- Kam, Curtis M. Esq. - 1 views
- Hamasaki, Peter J. - 2 views
- Hirayasu, Naomi - 6 views
- Thomas, John D. Jr. - 3 views
- Hoo, Kenneth G. K. - 4 views
- Yamaguchi, Kelsey S. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Kato, Keith K. - 8 views
- Kim, Daniel T. - 7 views
- Aquino, Lori - 8 views
- Dang, Charles H.Y. Esq. - 7 views
- Wong, Reuben S.F. - 8 views
- Tannenbaum, Stephen Mitchell Esq. - 8 views
- Simons, David F. - 7 views
- Hee, Stacey C.G. - 11 views
- Markham, Ryan K. - 7 views
- Wong, Donald K.O. - 7 views