Keefe, Brendan J.
Address: 52 Trumbull Street P.O. Box 1612, New Haven, CT 06510
Lawyer Firm: Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense|
Brendan J. Keefe is a partner at the law firm of Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, P. C. He was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in November 2010, and to the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, in 2011. Mr. Keefe received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. During law school, Mr. Keefe served as Articles Editor on the Connecticut Law Review. His note, "Revisions of the Thompson Memorandum and Avoiding the Stein Problems: A Review of the Federal Policy on the Prosecution of Business Organizations," was published by the Connecticut Law Review in 2009. Mr. Keefe’s Law Review Note has been cited by, among others, Professors LaFave, Israel, King, and Kerr in their treatise CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, 2D ED. §11.4(c), Choice of retained counsel (2010).
During law school, Mr. Keefe was a certified legal intern for the United State’s Attorney’s Office, the State’s Attorney’s Office, and the Federal Public Defender’s Office. This experience allowed Mr. Keefe to see both sides of a criminal prosecution at both the state and federal levels.
Following law school, Mr. Keefe served as law clerk to the Honorable Thomas P. Smith, U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut. In 2011, Mr. Keefe served as law clerk to the Honorable William J. Sullivan and the Honorable William J. Lavery at the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Williams, John R. - 2 views
- Mautner, Dennis Anthony - 5 views
- Emanuel, Richard - 0 views
- Kennedy, John J. Jr. - 3 views
- Margolis, Stuart A. - 2 views
- Jacobs, Howard A. - 2 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 7 views
- Saffer, Michael D. - 2 views
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 6 views
- Smith, Kevin W. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 6 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Dow, William F. III - 6 views
- Noyes, Nancy A. - 13 views
- Einhorn, Jonathan J. - 8 views
- Young, Pasquale - 5 views
- Lewendon, Whitney M. - 5 views
- Berdon, Peter A. - 10 views