Kelsey, Andrea L.
Address: 1881 Western Avenue Suite 140, Albany, NY 12203
Lawyer Firm: Young, Fenton, Kelsey & Brown, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Matrimonial and Family Law|
Andrea L. Kelsey is a graduate of St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York and Albany Law School. She was admitted to practice law in New York State in 1984 and is currently a member of the Family Law Section of the New York State Bar Association and the Albany County Bar Association, and past-president of the Colonie-Guilderland Rotary Club.
Since 1984, Ms. Kelsey has limited her practice exclusively to matrimonial and family law and is a principal in the law firm of Young, Fenton, Kelsey & Brown, P.C. Ms. Kelsey has negotiated literally hundreds of cases involving divorce, custody, support and equitable distribution in both the Supreme Courts and Family Courts of Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer and Saratoga counties. She has also successfully litigated several family law cases at the appellate level, most notably, the case of Holmes vs. Holmes which set a new standard for the calculation of child support in the shared custody context. Ms. Kelsey has also lectured on matrimonial and family law issues in conjunction with the Albany County Bar Association and as a guest speaker at numerous undergraduate law programs at area colleges.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- O’Connor, Michael J. - 0 views
- Mikullitz, Kelly J. - 3 views
- Commisso, Cristina - 5 views
- Cavalier, Roland M. - 0 views
- Berglund, William F. - 0 views
- Marinello, Hildy R. - 1 views
- Koshgarian, Robert - 3 views
- Tobin, Edwin J. - 2 views
- Potts, Kellan B - 18 views
- Verni, Debra A. Esq. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Engster, Sarah Morgan - 9 views
- Krzykowski, Brian P. - 9 views
- Crisafulli, Mario S - 12 views
- Nicolette, Sean F. - 12 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Crummey, Carol E. - 11 views
- Hess, Robert - 17 views
- Little, William T - 8 views
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- McGrath, Brendan - 14 views