King, Russell D.
Address: 192 Anderson Street Suite 125, Marietta, GA 30060
Lawyer Firm: King, Yaklin & Wilkins, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Business, Civil, Construction, Domestic and General Litigation, Personal Injury|
Russ King is a Marietta native and a seventh-generation Cobb Countian. He attended the Marietta public schools and graduated cum laude from Presbyterian College in 1987. In 1990 Russ graduated from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. From 1991 to 1993 he was a trial attorney in the United States Army Judge Advocate General Corps, attaining the rank of captain. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Cobb County Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Marietta Lawyers Club and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. He has served as a Judge ProHac Vice in Cobb County State Court and as an arbitrator and special master.
Russ was a partner with the Dupree, King & Kimbrough firm until 2007. He has an expertise in civil litigation including family law, construction law, business and corporate law, real estate law, probate law, environmental law and other areas. He is active in local politics and in the community where he supports local charitable and historical organizations. Mr. King is the proud father of two very active sons.
Russ has been recognized by his peers with an AV Preeminent Rating on Martindale Hubbell.
Other lawyers in Marietta, Georgia
- Wyatt, Stephanie - 1 views
- Buerlein, Austin R.C. - 6 views
- Engelberger, Charles - 0 views
- Prescott, Suzanne T. - 3 views
- Wilkins, Matthew M. - 2 views
- Weeks, F. Marian - 3 views
- Chan, Ophelia - 1 views
- Burgess, Anjel F. - 2 views
- Riddle, Tara C. - 3 views
- Larkin, Joel L. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Marietta, Georgia
- West, David S. - 5 views
- Balli, James Alan Wilson - 5 views
- Phillips, Perry A. - 8 views
- Chancy, Gregory - 4 views
- Macdonald, Brad E. - 9 views
- Wells, Lisa - 9 views
- Saul, Michael H. - 6 views
- King, Russell D. - 9 views
- Yaklin, Stephen A. - 17 views
- Huff, Parks F. - 7 views