Kosar, Devin P.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Real Estate), Landlord Tenant Law, Loft Law, Construction Law, Condominium/Cooperative Law|
Devin P. Kosar joined Rosenberg & Estis in 2008 and is of counsel with the firm’s Litigation Department. Mr. Kosar’s practice involves all areas of real estate litigation including complex commercial litigation, landlord/tenant law and construction law. Additionally, Mr. Kosar has extensive experience in all regulatory and administrative law matters before the New York City Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings, such as the Environmental Control Board, Department of Consumer Affairs and Department of Health as well as the New York City Criminal Court.
Mr. Kosar received his bachelor’s degree from Boston University and his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law. While at St. John’s, Mr. Kosar was the External Competition Director for the Moot Court Honor Society and a Senior Staff Member of the St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary. Mr. Kosar’s note "Payola – Can Pay-For-Play Be Practically Enforced?" was published in the Spring, 2008 Edition of the St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Block, Jeffrey A. - 4 views
- Johnson, Cleo - 9 views
- Rosenbaum, Craig D. - 2 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 14 views
- Korman, John G. - 3 views
- McDermott, Robert M - 4 views
- Chaney, Frank E. - 5 views
- Catafago, Jacques - 7 views
- Rigelhaupt, Peter D. - 5 views
- Grasso, Angelo Michael - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- De Jesus, Paolo - 16 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 16 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 60 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 13 views
- Salazar, Susan E. - 15 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 23 views
- Moore, James - 13 views
- Davidov, Laura - 28 views
- Sokoloff, Mark Glen - 13 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 53 views