Lago, Frank N.
Address: 4830 W Kennedy Blvd #600, Tampa, FL 33609
Lawyer Firm: Bay Area Corporate Counsel
|Areas of Practice||Mergers & Acquisition, Business Transactions, Business Agreements & Contracts, Business Formation thru Dissolutions, Raising Capital, Entity Selection, Taxation|
Mr. Frank N. Lago is an associate at the Walk Law Firm. Mr. Lago focuses his practice on business and corporate transactions and taxation. His tax experience provides a skilled review of business transactions from a tax advantageous position.
Prior to becoming an associate at the Walk Law Firm, Mr. Lago graduated from Georgetown University with his Master’s in Tax Laws in 2015, with distinction and on the Dean’s list. Prior to that, he earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, FL graduating cum laude.
Prior to pursuing a career as an attorney, Mr. Lago spent seven years as an interrogator in the U.S. Army, stationed with the 3rd Infantry Division in Hinesville, GA and deploying in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2005 and 2007. Among Mr. Lago’s award are the Bronze Star, Army Commendation Medals, and the Parachutist Badge. After exiting the military, Mr. Lago joined the ranks of the Internal Revenue Service in Tampa, FL, serving as a Revenue Officer from 2009 to 2014.
Other lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Todd, Jennifer L. - 3 views
- Yonker, Marc - 4 views
- McLaughlin, Kevin - 2 views
- Ferlita, Stephanie C. - 7 views
- Bush, Ronald E. - 3 views
- Pekar, Jeff - 3 views
- McGinnis, Wendy K. Esq. - 7 views
- Nelson, Seth R. - 3 views
- Baker, Jonathon W. - 4 views
- Higley, L. William - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Lonetto, Dax Jordan Sr. - 9 views
- McLaughlin, John - 8 views
- Brick, Kevin - 8 views
- Godsy, Michael M. - 6 views
- McLaughlin, Michael C. - 7 views
- Cook, William J. - 11 views
- Pipkins, Allen James - 11 views
- Ragano, Chris E. - 32 views
- Seward, Alicia Regina - 6 views
- Ferrentino, Victoria N. - 8 views