Lake, Steven R.
Address: 33 North Dearborn Street Suite 1720, Chicago, IL 60602
Lawyer Firm: Lake Toback DiDomenico
Fax: 312- 726-2385
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce|
Steven R. Lake has been practicing divorce law for four decades. He concentrates in divorce and family law with extensive experience in cases involving complex custody issues, financial strategies, business valuations and tax issues, and paternity cases.
Steven R. Lake excels at handling high-profile cases. His clients include sports and media figures, business leaders, physicians, attorneys, and other professionals, as well as spouses of high-net worth individuals. He also represents average people with difficult problems. All of his clients receive the same personal attention that has earned him a reputation for the highest quality of service.
Mr. Lake represents clients all over the country. He regularly works with co-counsel in states where his clients or spouses reside to assist in obtaining the best possible result for the client.
On August 7, 2016 Mr. Lake was a guest on the Jim Brasich Show, the New Voice of Vegas, for his KiYQ 107.1 FM radio show. Jim interviews interesting folks from all walks of life. He discussed everything from Mr. Lake’s life as a divorce attorney to his blogs, books, and radio and TV appearances.
As a recognized authority, Mr. Lake is often interviewed by the news media for his opinions on various legal issues. He is currently writing a blog for the Huffington Post, called When the Vows Break. He also had a blog on NBCChicago.com titled Lake’s Take.
Mr. Lake is one of a very select group of Illinois lawyers recommended by their peers for membership in the Leading Lawyers Network for family law. No more than 5 percent of lawyers in Illinois receive this recognition. He is also a member of a select group of family law attorneys, known as Superlawyers.
Mr. Lake has authored numerous articles and nationally published books some of which include:
Hearts & Dollars: How to Beat the High Cost of Falling In and Out of Love, and Rematch: Winning Legal Battles With Your Ex.
Mr. Lake has served twice on the board of the Illinois Chapter of American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He has also served on the Family Law counsel of the Illinois State Bar Association, and has chaired committees for the American Bar Association and American Trial Lawyers Association.
View Mr. Lake’s profile on superlawyers.com
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Schulkin, Jeffrey Alan - 5 views
- Fowler, Philip J. - 22 views
- Hamann, Sean M. - 7 views
- Stark, James - 5 views
- Conway, Kathryn L. - 2 views
- Colby, Douglas A. - 3 views
- Lynch, Dennis M. - 5 views
- Kelly, Michael G. - 3 views
- Lerum, Catherine Eleanor - 18 views
- Pomeranz, Jacob - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Conti, Gia M. - 12 views
- Schwab, Van A. - 9 views
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Chessick, Kenneth C. M.D. - 14 views
- Libra, Alexis - 9 views
- Smith, Dustin E. - 16 views
- Ferris, Saul - 10 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 11 views
- Veugeler, Kevin T. - 16 views
- Timm, Jennifer - 13 views
Most rated lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Kay, John A. - 0 votes
- Landsman, Laurence M. - 0 votes
- Kennedy, John K. - 0 votes
- Schulkin, Jeffrey Alan - 0 votes
- Levin, Steven R. - 0 votes
- Staver, Jared - 0 votes
- Lawhorn, Elizabeth A. - 0 votes
- Battersby Black, Margaret P. - 0 votes
- Montgomery, James Douglas Jr. - 0 votes
- Gillespie, Genie Miller - 0 votes