Lassen, Christine K.
Address: Long Wharf Maritime Center 555 Long Wharf Drive, Suite 13A, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||General Personal Injury — Plaintiff, Workers’ Compensation Law, Premises Liability, Civil Disputes, Social Security Disability|
Christine K. Lassen was raised and currently lives in Cheshire, Connecticut. Attorney Lassen received her undergraduate degree from Colby College and her law degree magna cum laude from Quinnipiac University.
At Quinnipiac, Ms. Lassen received the academic excellence award, the outstanding legal scholarship award, the excellence in clinical work award and the distinguished academic achievement award. Ms. Lassen was also a member and managing editor of the Quinnipiac Law Review. In addition, she worked as a student intern at the Quinnipiac Civil Clinic and at New Haven Legal Assistance Association, where she provided legal assistance to low income individuals. Ms. Lassen also clerked at the Waterbury Superior Court and served as a legal intern to The Honorable Janet Bond Arterton, U.S. District Court Judge, while obtaining her law degree.
Ms. Lassen is admitted to practice before all courts in the State of Connecticut as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Williams, John R. - 2 views
- Robbins-Pesce, Harrison - 10 views
- LoRicco, Richard Sr. Esq. - 4 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
- Katz, Jonathan - 2 views
- Mautner, Dennis Anthony - 5 views
- Gillis, Joseph L. - 3 views
- Errante, Steven J. - 5 views
- Roberge, Stephanie Z. - 4 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Annecchino, Louis A. - 6 views
- Gillis, Edward M. - 6 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Engstrom, Katrena - 5 views
- Schwab, Robert L. - 8 views
- Bikakis, Nicole C. - 14 views
- Perry, Scott E. - 5 views
- Young, Pasquale - 5 views
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 6 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views