Lavaia, Marc A.
Address: 555 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Warshaw Burstein, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Corporate and Business Law, General Commercial Litigation|
Marc represents clients in a broad range of business and corporate transactions across industries. He counsels his clients on mergers, acquisitions and corporate formations, as well as overseeing the expansion of already established businesses. In addition, Marc represents clients in the areas of Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademark, Communication, Media and Technology, and Licensing for Film, Television, Music and Fashion.
Marc’s legal work also includes litigation and courtroom experience. Recently he has prosecuted and defended both State and Federal cases involving Intellectual Property, Breach of Contract, Commercial Transactions, Real Estate, Corporate Litigation and Invasion of Privacy.
Marc has served as the Treasurer of Campaign Finance for Friends of Eric Gioia 2005, where he managed the 2005 re-election campaign accounts for New York City Council Member Eric Gioia. He currently remains active in New York City local politics.
Prior to his legal career, Marc spent several years working in the entertainment industry as an independent film producer, as well as performing lighting, scenic and staging work for Broadway Theater and Television.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Schirripa, Frank Rocco - 3 views
- Giannaros, Christen Esq. - 3 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 21 views
- Leonard, Ethan Y. - 9 views
- Ancowitz, Richard B. - 2 views
- Schwartz, Peter A. - 2 views
- Smith, Michael H. - 7 views
- Hoffman, Barbara T. - 0 views
- Newman, Karen - 8 views
- Rothstein, Ellen - 11 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Byrnes, Gregory - 65 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 19 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 15 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 17 views
- Moore, James - 15 views
- Beatty, John - 27 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 30 views
- Scher, David L. - 22 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 19 views