Lehinger, Brian D.
Address: 470 U.S. Bank Plaza 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
|Areas of Practice|
Brian Lehinger is an associate at Kennedy & Graven, Chartered, and practices in the areas of municipal and real property law. Brian worked as a professional in real estate for over fifteen years before he became an attorney, mostly as a title examiner, and puts that experience to good use for his clients.
Born and raised in Minnesota, Brian enjoys outdoor activities in all seasons, particularly playing hockey, which he does year-round. He lives in Roseville with his wife and two daughters.
Brian has this to say about his practice:
It is a tremendous privilege to work at Kennedy & Graven, where the cooperative ethos means I can provide my clients with the combined wisdom of the entire firm. It is deeply satisfying to help municipalities achieve their goals of improving their communities and the lives of their residents.
Other lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kanne, Kari N. - 4 views
- Ryan, James G. - 6 views
- Katz, Marisa C. - 3 views
- Alsop, Robert A. - 3 views
- Kosanda, John D. - 3 views
- Davick, Andrew - 2 views
- Halverson, Alex M. - 7 views
- Marek, Joseph G. - 9 views
- Delmore, John L. - 6 views
- Zauhar, Christina - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kitzer, Phillip M. - 10 views
- Melang, Martin C. - 9 views
- Madigan, Michael D. - 9 views
- Burns, Patrick C. - 9 views
- Gim, Julian J. - 9 views
- Fretland, Laura K. - 19 views
- McFarland, Dylan J. - 11 views
- Halberg, Marsh J. - 12 views
- Navarro, Cassie - 15 views
- Fiorini, Gina - 11 views