Leibfarth, Linda K.
Address: 811 Barton Springs Road Suite 725, Austin, TX 78704
Lawyer Firm: Watts Guerra LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Linda K. Leibfarth was born and raised in Corpus Christi, Texas. She attended high school in Austin, Texas, where she graduated first in her class from St. Stephen’s Episcopal School. During high school, Linda competed at tennis on the state and national levels. Linda graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2004.
In 2008, Linda earned her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif. At Vanderbilt, Linda served as Articles Editor for the Vanderbilt Law Review and Managing Associate Justice of the Moot Court Board. Linda’s Note, Giving the Terminally Ill Their Due (Process): A Case for Expanded Access to Experimental Drugs through the Political Process, was published in the Vanderbilt Law Review. 61 Vand. L. Rev. 1281 (2008). Linda also served as a teaching assistant in Vanderbilt’s first-year legal writing program. In addition, her dog, Oliver Wendell Holmes, won Vanderbilt Law School’s Cutest Pet Competition.
After law school, Linda clerked for Judge Harris L. Hartz on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in Albuquerque, New Mexico. After her clerkship, Linda began her practice of law as a litigation associate at Winston & Strawn in Washington, D.C. At Winston & Strawn, Linda worked on complex commercial cases in a variety of areas, including environmental, maritime, and intellectual property. Linda’s pro bono matters included an appeal before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Linda joined Watts Guerra Craft in 2012 and focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Vasquez, Scott S. - 1 views
- Fogelman, Joshua A. - 2 views
- Rajendran, Esha - 8 views
- Bryant, Judith E. - 7 views
- Spencer, Suzanne M. Esq. - 4 views
- Weitzel, Travis D. - 0 views
- Watts, Guy Leland - 7 views
- Rogers, Patrick P. - 6 views
- Blazier, John C. - 2 views
- Ott, John R. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Beeler, Brett C. - 12 views
- Alden, Robert - 11 views
- Tolbert, Chris - 57 views
- Harlow, Evan S. - 10 views
- Nieto,, Aida V. Esq. - 11 views
- Evans, James W - 10 views
- Ferguson, John P. - 20 views
- Morrow, Christopher T. - 11 views
- Leibfarth, Linda K. - 16 views
- Lacy, Trenton N. - 28 views