Linkmeyer, Gene M.
Address: 2005 Market Street Suite 1120, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Lawyer Firm: Jacobs Law Group, PC
|Areas of Practice||Adr/Arbitration, Appellate Ltigation, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment|
Gene Linkmeyer is the Chair of the firm’s Litigation Department. Gene adds over fifteen years of experience in commercial, labor and employment matters to our firm.Before joining Jacobs Law Group Gene was an Associate with Hamburg and Golden, P.C., in Philadelphia, and Krukowski & Costello, S.C., in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Mr. Linkmeyer is a cum laude graduate of both Vermont Law School (1995), and Villanova University (1987). He taught legal writing while at Vermont, and served as the Judge of student elections at Villanova, and has been elected to the law school’s Almuni Board of Managers. Mr. Linkmeyer also teaches legal writing and research, and employment law, at Widener University’s Legal Education Institute.
Mr. Linkmeyer currently serves as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, hearing tort and contract claims.
Gene has co-authored and contributed his editing skills to several important law volumes that assist both attorneys and managers, including: "How Arbitration Works," (6th Ed. 2004), ABA Section on Labor and Employment Law; "The Employment Law Manual for Wisconsin Employers," Krukowski & Costello, S.C., and; "Business Divorce," Jacobs Law Group, P.C.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Henry, Michael S. - 5 views
- Marquette, Darlene A. - 3 views
- Green, Gary - 23 views
- Gay, Dean - 19 views
- Fundora, Camille - 4 views
- Coslett, Caitlin Goldwater - 5 views
- Sauder, Karissa - 5 views
- Schwadron, David M. - 6 views
- Schalman-Bergen, Sarah R. - 3 views
- Osterwise, Jeffrey L. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Switzenbaum, Robin - 20 views
- Nease, Erin - 61 views
- Villari, Heidi G. - 19 views
- DeSantis, Jonathan Z. - 8 views
- Makhija, Neil - 9 views
- Axelrod, Barbara R. - 8 views
- Baritz, Cory M. Esq. - 14 views
- Gordon, Ruthanne - 10 views
- Prosmushkin, Greg - 12 views
- Paul, Russell D. - 10 views