Luminais, Ryan O.
Address: 909 Poydras Street Suite 2800, New Orleans, LA 70112
Lawyer Firm: Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Litigation, Collections, Complex Commercial Litigation, Devices, Medical Malpractice, Medical Products, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Professional and Products Liability|
Ryan is a member of the firm. He joined the firm in 2007 after practicing with the firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower, & Hewes, PLLC in Jackson, Mississippi. In 2002, He received his Bachelor’s degree Magna Cum Laude in Political Science from the University of New Orleans where he received honors for graduating with the highest GPA in his graduation class and was a Phi Beta Kappa member receiving the Phi Beta Kappa Club Award. In 2005, he received his Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law degree from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, where he was a recipient of the River Parish Claimants Scholarship and the Louisiana Board of Supervisors’ Scholarship. Ryan was also named to the Chancellor’s List while attending law school at Louisiana State University from 2003-2005.
Ryan is admitted to practice before all Louisiana and all Mississippi state and federal courts, in addition to the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Ryan is a trial lawyer with extensive plaintiff and/or defense experience in the following areas: commercial and complex litigation; personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents; products liability; legal disputes involving trusts, successions, wills and estates; construction disputes; complex insurance defense; collection matters; real estate disputes; real estate brokerage disputes; real estate franchise disputes; real estate agent disputes; residential and commercial lease disputes; premises liability; contract disputes; professional malpractice and liability; medical malpractice and commercial transactions.
Ryan has been recognized for his legal achievements by the following publications: 2009, Future Star, Benchmark Magazine; 2011 Top Lawyers in Louisiana, New Orleans Magazine; 2012-2017 Best Lawyers in America; 2013-2017 Rising Star, Super Lawyers.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Dittman, Stevan C. - 6 views
- Adams, Ryan D. - 2 views
- Willeford, James F. - 4 views
- Wolf, Brittany R. - 4 views
- Shorty, Edwin M. Jr. - 4 views
- Impastato, Anthony Joseph - 4 views
- Harris, Melissa Rome - 10 views
- Chamberlain, Victoria M. - 4 views
- Farrugia, Victor R. - 1 views
- DiLeo, Gregory Pius - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cerise, Jonathan B. - 12 views
- Bonin, Jean-Marc - 7 views
- Forstall, Warren A. Jr. - 11 views
- Gibbs, Craig E. - 8 views
- Conley, Errol B. - 11 views
- Bonin, R. Christian - 21 views
- Impastato, Dominick F. III - 8 views
- Frischhertz, Marc - 13 views
- Luminais, Ryan O. - 8 views
- Fontana, Wayne J. - 8 views