Lundblad, Milo W.
Address: 10 North Dearborn 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602
Lawyer Firm: Brustin & Lundblad, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice|
Milo Lundblad graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota and from DePaul University of Law where he graduated with honors. He was admitted to the Bar in 1979.
Prior to becoming a partner in Brustin and Lundblad,Ltd. Milo Lundblad was with a large corporate defense firm where he defended numerous multi-million dollar business related and medical malpractice cases against doctors and hospitals. He is credited with numerous jury verdicts, awards and settlements in the multi-million dollar range.
Milo Lundblad is additionally admitted to practice in:
The Supreme Court of the United States of AmericaThe State of Illinois Supreme CourtThe United States Federal District Court for the Northern District – Trial BarThe United States District Court of Appeals Seventh Disctrict
His hobbies include competitive sailing/racing.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Griffin, Kristen - 7 views
- Grattan, Heather Smith - 8 views
- Lawhorn, Elizabeth A. - 4 views
- Arifi, Genc - 4 views
- Richards, Joshua S. M. - 5 views
- Burr, Michael C. - 3 views
- Gill, Patrick - 7 views
- Healy Jr., Martin - 4 views
- Battersby Black, Margaret P. - 2 views
- Kelly, Michael G. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Radvila, Gintare - 36 views
- Perl, Allen R. - 13 views
- Campos, Alex - 12 views
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Hill, Jennifer M. - 18 views
- Legorreta, Loren Michael - 11 views
- Hagler, James M. - 11 views
- LaCien, Brian - 14 views
- Lerum, Catherine Eleanor - 19 views
- Dzamashvili, Anna - 14 views