Mallari, May Esq.
Address: 12100 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Lawyer Firm: Toni Jaramilla, A Professional Law Corporation
|Areas of Practice|
May Mallari’s primary areas of practice are devoted to representing employees in cases involving sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination as well as wage and hour issues. Ms. Mallari graduated from Loyola Law School (Los Angeles, CA) and has been an active member of the CA bar since June, 2000.
Since joining the firm in 1997, initially as a law clerk, and later as an associate attorney in 2000, Ms. Mallari has played an integral role in successfully litigating and preparing cases for trial, many of which have resulted in six and seven figure settlements and verdicts. Ms. Mallari has also worked on a number of appeals, in both the state and federal courts, including Bellardine v. Apple One Employment Services (C.A. 2nd, B127234, June 15, 1999)(prevailed in opposing Apple One’s motion to compel arbitration against employee, Bellardine), and has argued before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Most recently in 2005 and 2006, Ms. Mallari was recognized as a Southern California Rising Star in the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars Edition published by the Los Angeles Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine. Ms. Mallari is also a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Girardi, Thomas V. - 7 views
- Agcaoili, Francis Esq. - 3 views
- Schonbrun, Benjamin - 1 views
- Molina, Juan Pablo Torres - 4 views
- Bolour, Ally - 10 views
- Huang, Peter C. - 8 views
- Sherman, V. Andre - 8 views
- Lackey, Douglas K. - 8 views
- Wisner, R. Brent - 3 views
- Martabano, Ashley - 9 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Wolontis, Nikki - 18 views
- Grossman, Brian M. - 15 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Kashfian, Ryan D. - 13 views
- Kwan, Verlan Y. - 17 views
- Eng, Mattias A. - 14 views
- Lira, David R. - 14 views
- Farah, Neda - 19 views
- Beirne, Peter C. - 13 views
- Broomer, Sarah S. - 14 views