Mattingly, Christopher S.
Address: 361 Delaware Ave Floor 4, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Mattingly Cavagnaro, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Matrimonial Law, Family Law|
Christopher S. Mattingly concentrates his practice in the areas of Matrimonial and Family Law. He is a trial attorney with experience in numerous divorce matters in the New York State Supreme Court including the matters of equitable distribution of property, business evaluations, evaluations of educational degrees, child custody, visitation and child support matters. Mr. Mattingly has been appointed as a law guardian representing the interest of minor children involved in custody and visitation disputes by Supreme Court and Family Court Justices.
From 2011 through 2013, Mr. Mattingly served as President of the New York Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML), an elite organization comprised of the nations top matrimonial and family law attorneys. He is also one of the few members of the International Academy of Family Law Attorneys in New York State and the only one in Western New York.
Mr. Mattingly has long served on a panel of statewide attorneys and judges title Matrimonial Practice and Advisory Rules Committee which provides guidance and comments on proposed legislation effecting matrimonial and family law in New York State to the Chief Administration Judge in New York State.
Mr. Mattingly was the recipient in November 2001, of the Bar Association of Erie County’s Volunteer Lawyers Project, Inc. Family Court Award, for work done in the successful defense of an appeal of a custody matter to the New York State Appellate Division, Fourth Department.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Miceli, Kait R. - 2 views
- Furlong, Richard D. - 3 views
- Brown, T. Alan - 3 views
- Mercure, Thomas M. - 3 views
- Guza, Joseph L. - 3 views
- Covert, Barry N. - 6 views
- McCampbell Paris, Erin E. - 5 views
- Deisinger, Adam P. - 6 views
- Riedel, George E. Jr. - 1 views
- Perri Roberts, Diane M. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- O’Reilly, Patrick C. - 8 views
- Vesper, Jessica L. Esq. - 13 views
- Kornacki, Paul B. - 8 views
- Hager, Tamsin J. - 8 views
- Hutcheson, Kevin Vasquez - 8 views
- Wischerath, Melissa D. - 11 views
- LoTempio, Frank III - 11 views
- Boreanaz, Robert L. - 19 views
- Vance, Paul A Esq. - 8 views
- Bestine, Katherine J. - 7 views