Address: 5 Wembley Ct. P.O. Box 15054, Albany, NY 12205
Lawyer Firm: Thorn Gershon Tymann and Bonanni, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation|
Brendan McGrath graduated cum laude from Binghamton University in 2010. After college, Brendan attended the State University at Buffalo Law School, from which he graduated magna cum laude in 2010 and received his J.D. degree. Brendan was a member of the Desmond Moot Court Board as well as an editor of the Buffalo Environmental Law Journal.
Immediately upon graduating from law school, Brendan was an Appellate Court Attorney with the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department. While working as an Appellate Court Attorney, Brendan conducted exhaustive research on highly complex areas of the law and analyzed factual issues in order to draft preliminary reports of cases to be decided by the Court.
Brendan is currently concentrating his practice in civil litigation with a focus on insurance defense, personal injury and medical malpractice defense.
Brendan is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Albany County Bar Association and the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers. He is admitted to practice in New York State and the Northern District of New York.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Frazier, Shannon D. - 1 views
- Herczeg, Kelly - 5 views
- Flynn, Patrick S. - 1 views
- Jerome, Chad A. - 7 views
- Steck, Phillip G. - 5 views
- Kordich, Kyle N. - 2 views
- Flint, Christopher P. - 7 views
- Coffey, Stephen R. - 4 views
- Young, William N. Jr. - 0 views
- Strippoli, Nicole - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- Miller, Harry V.B. Esq. - 7 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Engster, Sarah Morgan - 9 views
- Breault, Adam M. - 10 views
- Smith, L. Clayton Jr. - 9 views
- Crummey, Carol E. - 11 views
- Nicolette, Sean F. - 12 views
- Sullivan, Jeffrey - 13 views
- Wander, Fred B. - 13 views