Meer, Jolie E.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Transactional Law, Real Estate Leasing|
Jolie E. Meer joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2007 and is of counsel with the firm’s Transactional Department. Ms. Meer is co-chair of the leasing sub-group. Jolie’s practice concentrates on commercial real estate law, with an emphasis on commercial leasing, acquisitions and dispositions and financings.
1133 Avenue of the Americas – represented The Durst Organization in a lease of both retail and office space to Steinway and an office lease to a prominent law firm.450 Park Avenue – represented Somerset Partners in the acquisition, financing, leasing and sale of the building.1801 K Street in Washington, D.C. – represented Somerset Partners in the leasing of office and retail space in the Building.Represented Rubicon US REIT in the re-leasing of an office building in Portland, Oregon. One of those leases won the 2014 lease of the year award in Portland.One Bryant Park – Represented the ground lessee of the Bank of America Tower in the $1.3 billion permanent financing which was a never-before-done combination of Liberty Bond and CMBS debt within the same mortgage instrument.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Lewis, David A. - 5 views
- Sanders, Howard R. - 11 views
- Lycoyannis, Alexander - 3 views
- Donahue, S. Joseph - 4 views
- Licul, Valdi - 7 views
- Seiden, Steven J. - 6 views
- Miedel, Florian - 2 views
- Oden, Amy M. - 2 views
- DeFunis, Bension D. - 6 views
- Jacob, Shibu - 10 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Beatty, John - 34 views
- Scher, David L. - 27 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 29 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 46 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 23 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 35 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 20 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views