Michalos, Peter C.
Address: The Holyoke-Manhattan Building 80 South Highland Avenue, New York, NY 10562
Lawyer Firm: Collen IP Intellectual Property Law, P.C.
Fax: 914 941-6091
|Areas of Practice||Patents|
Peter C. Michalos counsels and represents U.S. and global clients on all aspects of developing and protecting utility and design patent portfolios. He is a registered patent attorney with more than 35 years’ experience preparing and filing U.S. patent applications; handling patent interference, reissue and reexamination proceedings before the U.S. Patent Office; and counseling clients on issues of patentability, validity, freedom to operate, and infringement avoidance. Peter also provides strategic counseling on patent litigation matters.
Mr. Michalos is active in the American Bar Association’s Section of Intellectual Property Law and in the New York Intellectual Property Law Association. He is also a member of Phi Delta Phi (International Legal Honor Society) and professional groups of engineers, including the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Life Member (IEEE) and the National Electrical Engineering Honor Society.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kaiser, William H. - 4 views
- Walsh, Susan J. - 5 views
- Clarity, Paula A. - 8 views
- Burke, Ronald C. - 4 views
- Carroll, Michael - 5 views
- Olasov, David M. - 8 views
- Moore , Darren - 7 views
- Lindenbaum, Adam - 6 views
- Prouty, Allison Simmons - 7 views
- Ruthizer, Joshua W. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Nester, Minta J. - 17 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 26 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 25 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 23 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 15 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 15 views
- Hurowitz, Charles J. Esq. - 16 views
- Moore, James - 15 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 32 views