Michel, Thomas M.
Address: 2200 Forest Park Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76110
Lawyer Firm: Griffith, Jay & Michel, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Appellate Law, Family Law, Litigation|
Thomas Michel is a partner and heads the firm’s appellate practice group. Formerly a briefing attorney on the Texas Court of Appeals, Mr. Michel’s practice is dedicated to appellate work, litigation and family law matters. In 1997, Mr. Michel became board certified in Civil Appellate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. Michel has been recognized for his appellate accomplishments. For the years 2005-2013, he has been selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters service published in Texas Monthly. Likewise, Fort Worth Magazine has recognized him as a Top Lawyer in Tarrant County in the years 2005-2013. Mr. Michel is also a life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. Mr. Michel is also rated an AV-Preeminent Lawyer who meets the very high criteria for legal and ethical standards by his legal peers in Martindale Hubble.
Mr. Michel has handled and argued cases in the United States Supreme Court, the Texas Supreme Court and state and federal Courts of Appeals. He has also tried both Commercial and Family Law cases.
Other lawyers in Fort Worth, Texas
- Biggs, William R. - 1 views
- Anderson, Taylor - 1 views
- Jackson, Gregory Scott Esq. - 4 views
- Petrocchi, Mark J. - 11 views
- Jay, James V. IV - 2 views
- Gonzalez, Joe A. Jr. - 1 views
- Bourland, Richard L. - 3 views
- Rude, Catherine A. - 4 views
- Ward, V. Wayne - 4 views
- Hampton, Carter L. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Fort Worth, Texas
- Lilley, M. Breanne - 9 views
- Liser, Grant - 17 views
- Taft, Rachel M. - 12 views
- Lehmann, Melinda - 12 views
- Lee, Mark W. - 9 views
- Thornton, Alex - 13 views
- Lyster, Christopher G. - 11 views
- Garza-Lee, Miriam - 9 views
- Clayton, MarQuetta - 7 views
- Haney, Mark A. - 11 views