Mingledorff, Tommy T.
Address: 430 Highway 6 South Suite 215, Houston, TX 77079
Lawyer Firm: Mingledorff Law
|Areas of Practice||Divorce and Custody, Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Civil Defense, Family Law|
As an Associate at Mingledorff law, Tommy specializes in Custody and Divorce disputes, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Personal Injury representation and Civil Defense Litigation. He attended University of South Florida where he earned his B.S. in Business Management (2011), followed by his J.D. at Stetson University College of Law (2016). Tommy is a bar licensed attorney both in Texas and Florida.
Tommy’s experience in law is extensive. Tommy has worked on multi-million dollar suits between incorporated franchises, wrongful death, high profile suits against religious institutions, federal crimes, white-collar crimes, embezzlement, and hundreds more state civil and criminal cases.
Before becoming a licensed attorney, Tommy worked at Mingledorff Law as a legal assistant and manager for over a decade.
• In 2010, Tommy worked at the United States Capitol as assistant to former United States Congressman John Mica of Florida. Tommy worked full time to keep constituents happy and the congressman informed. Impressed with Tommy’s attention to detail and work ethic, Congressman Mica then appointed Tommy to work in the US House of Representatives Transportation committee, where he continued his personal relationship and continued to keep Congressman Mica informed on all relevant legislative issues.
• In 2015 Tommy served as assistant to Federal Judge the Honorable James D Whittemore. Tommy worked on multimillion-dollar civil litigation, Bankruptcy, and serious federal crimes.
• In 2016 Tommy worked at the States Attorney Office in Tampa as assistant to the Felony Division Chief. There he aided the entire Felony division both inside and out of the courtroom.
Tommy is also an Eagle Scout, a proud member of Sigma Chi fraternity, an active volunteer for poverty relief, and an avid outdoorsmen.
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- King, Christopher G. - 1 views
- Vastine, Scott K. - 1 views
- Bill, Ryan - 8 views
- Cherry, Pamela A. - 3 views
- Nemanich, Lindsey A. - 2 views
- Cook, Myesha - 14 views
- Larkin, Whitney - 6 views
- Jacob, Leslie L. - 5 views
- Kennedy, James Max - 3 views
- McElwee, Dennis M - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Haston, Craig - 14 views
- Hartdegen, Nanette - 12 views
- Nakamoto, Joanna Madengerang - 12 views
- Siurek, Mark - 12 views
- Rosen, Marian S. - 10 views
- Gladden, Greg - 15 views
- Foley, James H. - 18 views
- Farias, Karleana L. - 46 views
- Cook, Myesha - 14 views
- Eberle, Joshua A. - 12 views