Address: 217 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10007
Lawyer Firm: Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore
|Areas of Practice|
James Moore received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame in 2012 where he majored in History and Peace Studies. He received his law degree from Fordham University School of Law in 2015.
Before joining KDLM, James worked at the Kings County District Attorney’s office as a prosecutor. While at the DA’s office, James maintained for over a year an undefeated hearing and trial record.
At KDLM, James handles both negligence cases and medical malpractice cases throughout the process of litigation. In addition to this work, James assists senior partner Thomas Moore during trial.
In addition to his work at the firm, James is also an Adjunct Professor of Law teaching mock trial and trial techniques at Fordham University School of Law, his alma mater.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Romano, Domenic - 9 views
- Dwork, Neil C. - 6 views
- Gelbard, Paul E. - 14 views
- Hurwitz, Adam Michael - 4 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 20 views
- Jayadeva, Nithin - 7 views
- Branden, James M. - 2 views
- Eskesen, Frank N. - 8 views
- Ahn, BoBi - 6 views
- Ross, Brian L. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 25 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views