Morgan, Craig Esq.
Address: 6000 Fairview Rd. Suite 1200, Charlotte, NC 28210
Lawyer Firm: Providence Law
|Areas of Practice||Small Business, Franchise, Estate Planning, Real Estate|
The core of my practice is helping the Small Business Owner, specifically in the areas of Business, Franchise, and Real Estate. Prior to my legal career, I was a small business owner, involved with real estate and franchising, for nearly a decade. This personal experience allows me to best serve my clients in these areas.
As an attorney, I find my synergy amongst different disciplines. Franchise acquisition, and management, involves Business law issues, such as entity formation, drafting corporate bylaws, and regulatory matters. Furthermore, the same prospective Franchisee commonly has Real Estate-related legal needs. By vertically integrating my practice, I can address these overlapping areas of client needs in order to provide the most effective assistance possible.
Estate planning is also a primary focus of my practice. A compliment to helping individuals create wealth is the preservation of that wealth. My services help clients grow their business and personal wealth, while planning for its efficient disposition.
Other lawyers in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Knox, H. Edward - 6 views
- Kuzeyman, Holly Hatton - 3 views
- Plumides, Gregory - 3 views
- Blossom, Rashad - 6 views
- Barnes, Richard W. Jr. - 5 views
- DeVore, Fred W. III - 3 views
- Fuller, Ms. Megan - 8 views
- McCarthy, Brandon T. - 7 views
- Ashley, Stephen S. Jr. - 1 views
- Primiano, Toni - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chandler, Jennifer M. - 9 views
- Barnett, Kevin L. - 13 views
- Ainsworth, Thomas H. III - 8 views
- Nodar, Danielle - 8 views
- Kindberg, J. Eric - 7 views
- Jackson, Gary W. - 8 views
- Hunter , Bill - 11 views
- Rogers, Mary Leazer - 7 views
- Gamble, Philip Keith - 9 views
- Metaxatos , Evan - 9 views