Naleway, Nicole A.
Address: 2900 S. Harbor Boulevard Suite 240, Santa Ana, CA 92704
Lawyer Firm: Watkins & Letofsky, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Family Law, Criminal Law|
Nicole received her Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology and Business Management from the University of California, Irvine, where she graduated magna cum laude. During her time at UCI, she was an active member of the Pi Beta Phi Sorority program. Nicole later attended Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law, where she graduated cum laude.
While at Chapman, Nicole was the managing editor of the Nexus Journal. She received seven (7) CALI awards for earning the highest grade in courses, including Evidence, Constitutional Law I, Select Topics in American Law, and Legal Analysis. As a first year law student, she was a quarter finalist for the Oral Argument Competition. As a second-year law student, she gained courtroom experience as a certified law clerk with the Orange County District Attorney’s Office in Fullerton.
Nicole currently handles employment liability claims, insurance defense, professional liability, medical malpractice, personal injury, and family law.
Other lawyers in Santa Ana, California
- Paulson, Randall J. - 1 views
- Sabovich, James M. - 3 views
- Bove, Brooke Leone - 3 views
- Morales, Lupe G. - 4 views
- Le, Crystal N. - 9 views
- Desai, Roshni T. - 2 views
- Hart, William R. - 3 views
- Salas, Juan - 3 views
- Elliott, Christopher R. - 8 views
- Susolik, Edward - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Santa Ana, California
- Jafari, Nina Esq. - 5 views
- Eisenbrey, Damon D. - 7 views
- Blackman, April R. Esq. - 11 views
- Van Oordt, Javier H. - 6 views
- McIntosh, Eric S. - 11 views
- Thomas, Scott C. - 9 views
- Abernethy, D. Scott - 7 views
- Serrato, Fabian C. - 7 views
- Pankaj, Rosa - 8 views
- Blaine, Stephen E. - 6 views