Nicholas Jr., T.B. “Nick”
Address: 4101 McEwen Road Suite 540, Dallas, TX 75244
Lawyer Firm: Quillin Law Firm, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Nick Nicholas is a fifth-generation Texan from Odessa, Texas. He received his law degree from Texas Tech in 1981. Nick has a diverse litigation and trial background in several states, including Texas, Illinois, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. He has tried over 110 jury trials to verdict.
His litigation background includes the defense of general liability, property and casualty and professional liability matters, including the litigation of death, injury and first-party insurance matters in dispute.
Nick is a member of the Dallas, Texas and American Bar Associations, and a member of the ABA’s Litigation and Texas Bar Association’s Tort, Trial & Insurance sections. He teaches trial advocacy for the National Institute for trial advocacy (NITA). Continuing insurance education for the Dallas County Community College District, and has served as an adjunct professor at the SMU Law School’s Trial Practice Clinic. He is licensed in all state and federal courts in Texas.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Nemeth, Nick - 9 views
- Meaders, Kim M. - 8 views
- Chek, Lawrence (Larry) - 0 views
- Manuel, Rebecca J. - 5 views
- Obiselu, Joy - 2 views
- Mitchell, Markeyta - 34 views
- Hope, Leslie Martin - 8 views
- Herbert, Aaron A. - 4 views
- York, Alyssa - 7 views
- Holmes, Chetammia - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Quinlan, Chris - 12 views
- DeFoor, Leanne - 15 views
- McClain, James E. - 9 views
- Kirner, Lee - 13 views
- Thomson, Marlene D. - 14 views
- Lawrence, Kim L. - 16 views
- Parrish, Ashley - 11 views
- Brown, Kristin R. - 11 views
- Crane, Adrian L. - 13 views
- Salas , Omar A. - 11 views