Orr, John C.
Address: 1050 South Kimball Road, Ventura, CA 93004
Lawyer Firm: Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP
|Areas of Practice||Estate Planning, Trust & Probate, Public Agency|
John Orr’s practice is devoted to estate planning, probate, trust administration and ranch and farm related real property issues. A Ventura County native, John manages a family-owned avocado and lemon ranch in Somis and is on the boards of a number of local charitable institutions. Most recently, John spearheaded an expansion of the Museum of Ventura County as the Chairman of its Board of Directors.
John graduated from the University of Southern California, where he was affiliated with Beta Theta Pi fraternity, and earned his law degree from Santa Clara University. Shortly after graduation, John returned home to join his family’s law firm of Benton, Orr, Duval & Buckingham, which was founded by his great-grandfather, Orestes Orlando Orr in 1882. John’s father, Frank E. Orr, and his grandfather, H. Frank Orr, also practiced at the firm. In 1982, John left his family’s firm to co-found Case, Orr & Cunningham, which would later become Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP.
John enjoys traveling with his wife, Stephanie, and their son, Nick, collecting local art, duck hunting and entertaining friends and family members at his Faria Beach home.
Other lawyers in Ventura, California
- McAdam, Leslie A. - 6 views
- Case, Michael W. - 4 views
- Velthoen, Michael A. - 2 views
- England, Theodore J. - 4 views
- Hribar, John A. - 5 views
- Orr, Joanna L. - 3 views
- Shain, David L. - 0 views
- Gallaway, Robert L. - 5 views
- Johnson, Derek S. - 9 views
- Aisen, Jeffrey - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Ventura, California
- Everson, Danielle - 1 views
- Tredway, David W. - 4 views
- Barney, Mark T. - 1 views
- Kitasaki, Christopher K. - 3 views
- Clark, Meghan B. - 4 views
- Negley, John - 5 views
- Herring, Gregory W. - 3 views
- Adams, Thomas - 3 views
- Shea, David B. - 1 views
- Samsky, Scott B. - 10 views