Pellegrino, Bernard A.
Address: 475 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Planning, Zoning, Environmental, Real Estate Development, Administrative Law|
Bernard A. Pellegrino devotes the majority of his practice to planning, zoning, environmental and administrative law, as well as general real estate development. Attorney Pellegrino advises and represents property owners in obtaining all required permits at the local, state and federal level, whether it be for a major shopping mall or for an addition on a residential home. His practice brings him to Wetland Commissions and Planning and Zoning Commissions throughout the State.
He has served as a guest lecturer in the field of zoning, at Quinnipiac University School of Law.
When not practicing law, Attorney Pellegrino devotes himself to numerous community and professional endeavors. He sat as a Director on the Board of First Constitution Bank and earned the title of Trustee Emeritus from his tenure as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Albertus Magnus College. Attorney Pellegrino also had the honor of being a member of Governor Grasso’s Task Force on Housing. He served as a member of the Greater New Haven Regional Growth Partnership and as a Trustee of Yale New Haven Hospital and the Hospital of Saint Raphael. He also served as a mediator for land use cases for the Connecticut Superior Courts.
Attorney Pellegrino was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1961 following his education at the University of Notre Dame and University of Connecticut School of Law.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Carty, Paul V. - 4 views
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Mautner, Dennis Anthony - 5 views
- Keefe, Hugh F. - 5 views
- Pearson, Mark H. - 4 views
- Smith, Kevin W. - 2 views
- Sinoway, Barry J. - 18 views
- Swift, Donn A. - 3 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
- LoRicco, Richard Jr. Esq. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 6 views
- Longo McLean, Rose - 6 views
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 6 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Lewendon, Whitney M. - 5 views
- Bikakis, Nicole C. - 14 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Einhorn, Jonathan J. - 8 views
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views