Peppler, Thomas R.
Address: 3208 West State Road 426 Suite 1040, Oviedo, FL 32765
Lawyer Firm: Peppler Law P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Parenting Plans, Child Support, Spousal Support, Wills, Trusts and Probate, Revocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Civil Litigation, Employment Disputes, Contract Disputes, Bad Faith Insurance, Corporate Law / Contracts, Commercial Litigation, Business Entity Formation|
Thomas R. Peppler is a trial lawyer with more than 35 years of experience. He is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale Hubble, a national lawyer reference service. It is the highest peer rating available. Mr. Peppler has a special interest and extensive experience in family law and, as part of their continuing legal education, has been invited to lecture other lawyers on family law topics. He routinely appears in all Florida courts.
Mr. Peppler and his family came to central Florida in 1986, and he moved his law practice to Oviedo in 1999. Since then he has been active in the local community. He is a past chairman of the Oviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce and helped establish and run the Winter Springs Festival of the Arts. He is a member of the Winter Springs Rotary Club and sits on the board of directors of the Seminole County Work Opportunity Program. Mr. Peppler received his undergraduate degree from Belmont Abbey College in North Carolina, and graduated With Honors from Florida State University College of Law. Although he grew up in a Navy family, between college and law school Mr. Peppler served as a Commissioned Officer and Aviator in the United States Army. Before entering private law practice, he also served as an Army Judge Advocate in Washington, D.C., arguing military law before the highest courts. Accordingly, he has a special affinity for present and former members of the military. He is married and has two children.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Other lawyers in Oviedo, Florida
Popular lawyers in Oviedo, Florida
- Vollrath, Sharon L. - 6 views
- Peppler, Thomas R. - 0 views
- Cloninger, Evelyn W. - 3 views
- Vollrath, Stephanie - 32 views