Petruzzi, Lisa M.
Address: 428 Boulevard of the Allies Suite 600, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Lawyer Firm: Feldstein Grinberg Lang & Mckee PC
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Domestic Law, Divorce, Custody, Support, Adoption, Guardianship, Equitable Distribution, Juvenile Matters (including delinquency and dependency), Dispute Resolution, Mediation, Collaborative Law, Parent Coordination (for high conflict custody cases)|
|Description||Joining Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee in 2006, Lisa Petruzzi is a shareholder in the firm’s Family Law practice, where she handles a broad range of Domestic Law, including divorce, custody, support, adoption, guardianship, equitable distribution, and juvenile matters (including delinquency and dependency). Her practice also includes Dispute Resolution, Mediation, Collaborative Law, and Parent Coordination (for high conflict custody cases).|
These areas require additional specialized training, and Lisa has obtained certification to provide these services to her clients. This training is invaluable in assisting clients in solving disputes without taking them to trial, which saves considerable costs and time. In court, she is a formidable opponent, well prepared to secure a favorable outcome for her clients. Lisa has been appointed by judges in Orphan’s Court and Family Division to act as attorney for alleged incapacitated persons, juveniles, and children in high conflict custody matters.
Lisa joined the firm after five years in solo practice handling family, domestic, and elder matters, as well as estate planning. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing and Computers from Robert Morris College in 1988, and her J.D. from the Duquesne University School of Law in 1996. She is an active member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, and is a former Council Member for the Family Law Section. She is co-chair of the Family Law Section’s Program Committee, and a member of the Court Relations Committee. Lisa is also a member of the Collaborative Law Association of Western Pennsylvania (CLASP), where she serves as co-chair of the Marketing Committee.
Lisa is active in her community, and is a founding member of Cures for Kids, a nonprofit charitable organization, where she sits on the Board of Directors.
Lisa resides in Jefferson Hills with her husband Dan, and their two children.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Schneider, Kathleen D. - 2 views
- Bell, Charles C. Esquire - 1 views
- Freed, Michael R. - 14 views
- Gillespie, Bridget M. - 0 views
- Caputo, John A. - 2 views
- Dumnich, John G. - 11 views
- Soilis, Fred C. - 6 views
- Picadio, Anthony P. - 2 views
- Paletta, Carolyn E. - 1 views
- Timko, Karen S. CELA - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- D’Onofrio, John A - 13 views
- Steele, Charles E. - 8 views
- Ainsman, David Ira - 12 views
- Williams, Kelly A. - 15 views
- Robb, Michael P. - 9 views
- Dornish, Bradley S. Esquire - 9 views
- Stroyd, Arthur H. - 10 views
- Dumnich, John G. - 11 views
- Ricciuti, Randall T. - 10 views
- Diaz, Carlos R. - 13 views