Pfeferman, Robert L.
Address: 1629 K. St. N.W. Suite 300, Washington, DC 20006
Lawyer Firm: Robert Pfeferman
|Areas of Practice||Consumer Protection, Housing Conditions, Contract Draft/Review, Personal Injury, General Civil Litigation|
Representing clients in Washington DC. Practice areas include consumer debt protection, housing code violations, juvenile special education law, motor vehicle personal injury, general civil litigation, and criminal law. Providing a professional and personalized service with goal oriented and calculated legal action.
Consumer debt protection against predatory collection efforts. Consumers in debt are protected by laws which limit the actions collectors can take. However legal action is often necessary to access the strong remedies provided for when collectors violate these laws.
Tenants seeking to enforce housing code violations by a landlord. Washington, DC law contains strong protections for rental housing tenants including keeping the housing unit in substantial compliance with the housing code. There are serious consequences when a Landlord is found out of compliance with the code. Housing tenants may need to take legal action to enforce these rules.
Individuals with disabilities education act ensures a free affordable public education to all students regardless of disability. School systems must meet this obligation and it may be necessary for an individual plan for a student. School systems may also be required to compensate a student when it has failed to meet the obligation.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- McIlwain, Carena C. - 1 views
- Katz, Debra S. - 4 views
- O’Brien, Jamie - 12 views
- Bartoletta, Dominic M. - 0 views
- Couture, Benjamin - 16 views
- Kozma, Daniel S. - 8 views
- Pepper, Benjamin - 1 views
- Dahlhauser, Allyson Michelle - 2 views
- Lyman, Charles A. - 11 views
- Grannis, Mark A. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Bramble, Amanda G. - 7 views
- Dale, G. Allen - 8 views
- Marx, Jared P. - 13 views
- Chuzi, George M. - 12 views
- Kumin, Avi - 18 views
- Mitchell, Tami L. Esq - 8 views
- Asarnow, Alison - 12 views
- Biswese, Traci D. - 31 views
- Kass, Brian L. - 17 views
- Renner, Richard R. - 10 views