Piatt, Richard A.L.
Address: 713 South Front Street, Columbus, OH 43206
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc.
|Areas of Practice||OVI/DUI charges, Criminal and Traffic Offenses, Domestic Relations, Juvenile Law|
Attorney Richard A. L. Piatt has more than 20 years of experience and is a founding member of The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc., with law offices located in Columbus and Delaware, Ohio.
Known for his persistent defense of clients, Attorney Piatt has extensive legal experience representing clients in cases involving OVI/DUI charges, criminal and traffic offenses, Domestic Relations, and Juvenile law in Columbus and Delaware, OH and the surrounding counties. Attorney Piatt is certified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Instructor in the administration of field sobriety testing.
Mr. Piatt uses his extensive trial experience and legal knowledge to ensure that every client receives the best possible representation in their cases. In addition, Attorney Piatt has experience as a former prosecutor, which provides him with unique insight into the tactics the prosecution might try to use against his clients.
Other lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Shumake, Darrel G. - 3 views
- Riddell, Douglas E. - 5 views
- Draheim, Chad Michael - 7 views
- Borshchak, Dmitriy - 7 views
- Dreher, Darrell L. - 7 views
- Fornia, William J. - 1 views
- Geiser, Michael K. - 2 views
- Auten, Anthony R. - 10 views
- Ladson, Mitchell - 3 views
- Palmer, Robert G. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Scott, Joseph E. - 8 views
- Grossman, Andrew Scott - 7 views
- Bede, Gerrod - 14 views
- Ciszewski, Scott T. - 23 views
- Davis, Julie - 7 views
- Baumann, Jacqueline - 8 views
- Lodge, Sarah A. - 8 views
- D’Varga, Jessica - 9 views
- Horvath, Dennis E. - 7 views
- Saia, Jon J. - 8 views