Plager, Joshua L.
Address: 101 North Federal Highway 101 Renaissance Centre, Suite 702, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Lawyer Firm: Gladstone & Weissman, P.A.
Fax: 561-447-2275 954-761-9969
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Joshua L. Plager graduated from the University of Florida with honors in 2006, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the Warrington College of Business, where he majored in Economics. Naturally, he remains an avid Gator fan. Following undergrad and before law school, Josh was a Series 7 and Series 66 registered financial advisor at AIG, assisting clients with financial planning and investing, including 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, and IRA’s. Josh attended the University of Miami School of Law, where he served as Senior Notes and Comments Editor of the University of Miami Law Review. He was honored to be selected as Judge Marcia G. Cooke’s judicial extern at the Southern District of Florida in Miami. Josh’s Law Review article, "All Things Equal: Unintended Consequences & Allegedly Misrepresented Statistics," concerning law schools’ alleged dissemination to potential students of misleading and inaccurate employment and salary data, was published at 67 U. Miami L. Rev. 681 (2013).
As a third year law student, Josh was named the Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito Scholar, and was honored by his peers at the Law Review when he was selected to receive the Daniel B. Gaubatz Memorial Award (awarded to one person annually for humor and dedication to the Law Review). During his 3L year, Josh also served as a PREP Fellow in the School’s Professional Responsibility and Ethics Program and worked as a Dean’s Fellow for Professor Stephen J. Schnably. Josh was President of JLSA, the Jewish Law Student Association, and was Research Assistant to Professor Ricardo J. Bascuas. He earned several book awards and graduated magna cum laude.
Prior to joining Gladstone & Weissman, P.A., Josh practiced for several years in Trust and Estate litigation, fiduciary litigation and guardianships. As a personal preference, Josh is interested in and dedicated to practicing Family Law. His past experience as a financial advisor, in estate planning, and as a Trust and Estate litigator make him well suited to guide clients through complicated Family Law issues.
Other lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida
- Favitta, Catherine Iaconis - 6 views
- Pagán, Myriam Y. Esq. - 6 views
- Wasch, Adam G. - 2 views
- Ged, Marius J. Esq. - 3 views
- Shafer, Lewis R. - 2 views
- Hollander, Gregg M. - 3 views
- Leifer, Corey Esq. - 3 views
- Osborne, Joseph - 4 views
- Schoeppl, Carl F. - 2 views
- Ulanowicz, Peter R. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida
- Pierro, Keith A. Esq. - 6 views
- Zuckerbrod, Todd Alan - 13 views
- Brevda, David - 19 views
- Schneider, Denise L. - 6 views
- Wellikoff, Scott M. - 6 views
- Ged, C. Glen Esq. - 6 views
- DuBosar, Eli - 11 views
- Zuniga, Javier H. - 6 views
- Johnson, Caroline - 9 views
- Kirtman, Ian M. Esq. - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida
- Plager, Joshua L. - 0 votes
- Weissman, Jeffrey A. - 0 votes
- Zuckerbrod, Todd Alan - 0 votes
- Francis, Gregorio A. - 0 votes
- Shiner, Lara S. - 0 votes
- Gold, David H. Esq. - 0 votes
- Friedman, David K. - 0 votes
- Favitta, Catherine Iaconis - 0 votes
- Shamy, Jaime Klein Esquire - 0 votes
- Louis, Jonathon Esq. - 0 votes