Plewinski, Andrew B.
Address: 2000 Liberty Building 424 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Colucci & Gallaher, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation, Products Liability|
Andrew B. Plewinski is an associate at Colucci & Gallaher, P.C. His admission to the New York bar is pending. Andrew concentrates his time on products liability matters and general civil litigation.
Andrew graduated from the University at Buffalo School of Law in May 2018. While in law school, Andrew accumulated a host of advocacy experience. Highlights of his work include winning the 2017 Desmond Moot Court Competition, where he was recognized for writing the best appellate brief and received the George Kannar Award for Best Appellate Advocate. Andrew was also selected to join the Buffalo Law Review, and later served as the Review’s Executive Editor.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Humann, Max - 3 views
- Wieczkowski, Jeffrey A. - 5 views
- Marzocchi, John P. - 2 views
- Cavagnaro, Melissa A. - 7 views
- Bestine, Katherine J. - 7 views
- Miller, Gregory T. - 1 views
- Pidanick, Chad T. - 1 views
- Scime, James T. - 4 views
- Gillette, Katherine A. - 3 views
- Laczkowski, Julie A. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Sanchez, Jack M. - 8 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Vesper, Jessica L. Esq. - 13 views
- Wischerath, Melissa D. - 11 views
- Hutcheson, Kevin Vasquez - 8 views
- Collins, John A. - 7 views
- Ziske, Robert E. - 7 views
- Duggan, James J. - 11 views
- Weisbeck, Richard P. Jr. - 10 views
- O’Connell, Christine M. - 7 views