Address: 60 W. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601
Lawyer Firm: Levin, Riback, Adelman & Flangel, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury Law|
Gintare joined the firm as an Associate Attorney in 2017. She earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana and earned her law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law. While in law school, Gintare was a member of Chicago-Kent’s nationally ranked trial advocacy team, where she competed in several national mock trial competitions across the country. After she graduated, Gintare remained involved with the trial team by coaching law students. In 2015, she coached a team of students who won The National Ethics Trial Competition at McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California.
Gintare began her law career as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Cook County. She quickly learned to become the voice of victims as she prosecuted domestic violence and sexual assault cases. During her years as an Assistant State’s Attorney, Gintare perfected her trial skills-preparing her to think quickly on her feet in court. However, Gintare’s passion for advocacy began long before she was a prosecutor. In 2009, Gintare spent her summer working at the Vaiko Teisiu Apsaugos Kontrolieriaus Istaiga (Agency for the Protection of Children) in Vilnius, Lithuania, where she worked to protect and defend the rights of children.
Gintare has a strong connection to her Lithuanian heritage. Although she was born in Chicago and raised in the south side of the city, Gintare is fluent in Lithuanian and remains involved in the Lithuanian-American community in Lemont, Illinois. She participates in traditional folk dancing, has played volleyball in the Lithuanian sports festivals and is a member of the Lithuanian Catholic Church.
She prides herself on her organizational skills, her attention to detail and her strong work ethic. When not in the office, you can find Gintare spending time with her family, riding her bike or running along the lakefront, or at a concert with friends.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Simmons, Hon. Henry R. - 7 views
- Walner, Jonathan E. - 2 views
- Aguilar, Anna A. - 3 views
- Gordon, A. Margot - 4 views
- Proctor, Edward G. Jr. - 1 views
- Perconti, John J. - 7 views
- Yen, Kevin T. - 5 views
- Vasudevan, Chandrakumaar (“Shawn”) - 2 views
- Gruszeczki, Michael R. - 1 views
- Furman, Ira J. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Grattan, Heather Smith - 13 views
- Gannon, Matthew M. - 13 views
- Hill, Jennifer M. - 18 views
- White, Timothy R. - 13 views
- Freeland, Kimberly - 24 views
- Burke, Richard F. Jr. - 13 views
- Dzamashvili, Anna - 15 views
- Citino, Maria A. - 13 views
- Lerum, Catherine Eleanor - 21 views
- Alasauskas, Amanda J. - 14 views