Address: 7703 N. Lamar Blvd. Suite 410, Austin, TX 78752
Lawyer Firm: Komie & Morrow, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Civil Rights|
There is only one measure by which a trial lawyer’s skills can be judged: Results.
Raised in a small New England town and licensed to practice since 2001, Rob is Ivy League educated and has a long history of achieving outstanding results for his clients. He has attained numerous six- and seven-figure settlements and jury verdicts, including the largest civil rights trial verdict in Texas for 2016 (Hernandez v. City of Austin).
Rob is a recipient of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers designation for Civil Litigation for 2016 and 2017, and he is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, as well as the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
He gets results.
Rob is passionate about standing up the "the little guy" against those who are "too big to fail." He takes pride in leveling the playing field for citizens against enormous corporations, insurance companies and governmental agencies.
In addition to representing clients in injury matters, Rob has become a nationally known advocate in civil rights cases, including police brutality and wrongful death matters at the hands of police or jailers. A staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution, Rob recognizes that most officers do a great job, but those who fail to uphold their oaths much be held accountable.
When he is not advocating for clients or devoting time to civil rights project, Rob can be found attending concerts with his beautiful wife or spending time with his children.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Kaplan, Hillery R. - 5 views
- Goodpastor, Christopher V. - 1 views
- Barnes, Patricia T. - 2 views
- Rogstad, T. Mark - 5 views
- Mitchell, Thomas J. III - 2 views
- Knaack, Karolyn Ann - 7 views
- Terry, Jim - 4 views
- Tucker, Michael - 4 views
- Herlihy, Scott - 8 views
- Tolbert, Chris - 48 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Cox, Cameron - 10 views
- Sandoval, Raul Jr. - 8 views
- Evans, James W - 10 views
- Nieto,, Aida V. Esq. - 11 views
- Dowdy, Eric C. - 9 views
- Farris, Mark W. - 21 views
- Morrow, Christopher T. - 9 views
- Lorenz, Lesley - 15 views
- Vaught, Jimmy - 11 views
- Stewart, Ellen P. - 10 views