Address: 185 Devonshire Street Suite 200, Boston, MA 02110
Lawyer Firm: The Employee Rights Group, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Employment Law|
John Regan is the founder of The Employee Rights Group, LLC. He is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts as well as the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. John’s practice focuses almost exclusively on Plaintiff-side (employee) litigation. John has skillfully resolved numerous multi-million dollar class action matters for the benefit of employees across the Commonwealth. Some of the cases John has handled recently, include:
A multi-million dollar class action lawsuit against a telecommunications company in Massachusetts. The allegations involved non-payment of overtime wages to more than 350 salaried analysts;A multi-million dollar class action lawsuit involving allegations of improper tip and wage practices;A million dollar plus class action lawsuit involving non-payment of overtime to inside sales employees.
John has also settled large six-figure cases on behalf of single plaintiff employees who were aggrieved by their employers. Some of these cases include a settlement of more than $500,000.00, on behalf of an employee who complained of discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
In September 2017, John Regan and James Livingstone won a six-figure judgment after a nearly two week jury trial in Federal Court.
Prior to founding The Employee Rights Group, LLC, John worked at a litigation firm in Boston that focused on Employment litigation. During that time, John also handled complex commercial litigation matters on behalf of corporations in both federal and state court and successfully litigated and settled many employment, personal injury and civil rights cases on behalf of individuals. John has also handled serious criminal defense matters, including drug trafficking cases, in both district and superior court.
In 2017, John was named a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
John graduated from Boston College with a Bachelor’s Degree in English.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Bailey, R. Bradford - 1 views
- Field, Stefani M. - 7 views
- Brantley, Lacey L. - 5 views
- Fazendeiro, Rory Z. - 9 views
- Morency, Michel “Mike” Ph.D. - 1 views
- Ball, Peter E. - 3 views
- Feinberg, Robert I. - 2 views
- Bagger, Paula Marie - 2 views
- Strouss, David C. - 3 views
- Freer, Brian J. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Balletto, Michael E. - 13 views
- Bardi, Richard C. - 10 views
- Greene, Michael R Esq. - 7 views
- Eby, Michael - 8 views
- Pope, Timothy L. - 9 views
- Carney, J. W. Jr. - 17 views
- Livingstone, Jay - 10 views
- Harris, Brian P. - 10 views
- Harris, Kristin Tyler - 7 views
- Hofmann, John G. - 7 views