Reuter, Vince C.
Address: 800 Lumber Exchange Building 10 South Fifth Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Lawyer Firm: Eckland & Blando
|Areas of Practice||Government Contracts, Commercial Litigation, Admiralty and Maritime Law|
Vince C. Reuter focuses his practice on government contracts, commercial litigation, and admiralty and maritime law. He has represented parties in state and federal court, including litigating contract disputes against the Federal Government in the United States Court of Federal Claims and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Within the area of admiralty and maritime law, Vince’s advanced education and experience provide clients with specialized expertise in the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes region.
Vince received his J.D. cum laude from Hamline University School of Law and his LL.M. in Admiralty Law from Tulane University Law School, where he was a Maritime Law Fellow.
Other lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Erwin, Brandt F. - 3 views
- Palmer, Eric - 5 views
- Pacyga, Ryan M. - 27 views
- Newmark, Eric - 2 views
- Howland, Grim - 4 views
- Umanah, Ivory S. - 5 views
- Massie, Dustin - 6 views
- Miller, Gerald A. - 3 views
- Fisher, Susanne J. - 0 views
- Hazelton, Douglas V. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Santana, Lymari J. - 8 views
- Waters, Jen - 13 views
- Madigan, Michael D. - 9 views
- Ludowissi, Paul A. - 15 views
- McFarland, Dylan J. - 11 views
- Meaney, Ethan P. - 11 views
- Storms, Jeffrey - 10 views
- Goldstein, Bruce E. - 8 views
- Geffen, Jon - 9 views
- Patrin, Derek A. - 14 views