Address: 1663 Mission St. Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94103
Lawyer Firm: Law Offices of Hanlon & Rief
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense|
Sara Rief has devoted her entire legal career to the practice of criminal law. Sara graduated with honors from the University of Pacific in 1999. She received an academic scholarship to attend Golden Gate University Law School. During law school, Sara received several academic awards and was an appellate Advocacy Semi-Finalist. She also receive the Faculty Award from the University of San Francisco Summer Trial Advocacy Program.
During her third year in law school, Sara participated in the Criminal Justice Clinic and interned at the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office. It was this experience that led to her decision to become a criminal defense practitioner. She graduated and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2003.
Sara began working as a full-time associate at the Law Offices of Stuart Hanlon in 2004. In January 2009, she became a partner of the Law Offices of Hanlon & Rief. Prior to working for Stuart Hanlon, Sara worked as an associate attorney on Federal RICO cases.
Sara plays a significant role in the legal research and writing at Hanlon & Rief. Sara has crafted several significant motions, including the granting of a stay of trial by the California Supreme Court on a writ involving change of venue in the Renato Hughes case.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Zarich, Jennifer - 16 views
- Righetti, Michael C. - 1 views
- Yen, David G. - 4 views
- Wille, Amalia - 7 views
- Fernando, Menaka - 5 views
- Thorn, Suzie S. - 7 views
- Parks, William Jr. - 5 views
- Chernev, Mark B. - 6 views
- Smoot, Clifton - 4 views
- Dorham, Justin - 2 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Albert, Oleg I. - 23 views
- Seto, Rowena C. - 13 views
- Ezrin, Joshua C. - 12 views
- Aslami, Sophia M. - 10 views
- Wong, Kimberly - 12 views
- Exelrod, Alan B. - 14 views
- Pahlke, Spencer - 10 views
- Lipson, David R. - 22 views
- Schoenberger, Richard H. - 12 views
- Raphael, Shoshana - 13 views